Star Wars Transitions Star Wars Transitions

I'm right there with you, man

I saw Episode Three at quarter past midnight on the day it came out. I couldn't believe that Industrial Light and Magic were making these amazing backrounds, fight scenes, and characters but we were still seeing circle wipes and line wipes and those weird checkerboard wipes. I don't want to see the conclusion of the most awesome trilogy of recent memory using editing tricks that I can do myself in iMovie.

The Performance Artist The Performance Artist

Hahaha very clever

It took me a second, I admit, to get the joke. I thought it was just the same old thing about performance art being a hoax, but the punchline was really clever. (SPOILER: for those that don't get it, the artist's mother told him that his poo was like a miracle and he was great, like all mothers tend to do. That is why he can make crap today that no one likes but be assured that they just don't understand his brilliance) Anyway, graphics and sound were good too, although the PR woman's voice was kind of annoying.

O&A: Special Olympics O&A: Special Olympics

Great Job

I didn't laugh... but only because I've heard this song like a million times before so no offence to you. I would have given you a higher score if you used the full song. There's a whole other verse you left out. Besides that, though, I loved how you went about animating this song. Lots of clever transitions and good syncing too.

Soxx: the killer bunny Soxx: the killer bunny

Hmmm..... Jhonen Vasquez much?

It's really strange watching someone have someone else's psychosis, but-- despite some syncing issues-- this was pretty ok.

Resident Earthbound Resident Earthbound

Buddy, let me tell a little sumpthin sumpthin

Okay, it was all pretty good til the final battle. Now, what we have is a moving bitmap background with little movie clips of bitmap fire all over it, moving with it. In the foreground, in FRONT of the action we have TRANSLUCENT moving bitmaps of smoke! AND THEN you try to have this big action battle with more bitmap shit all in it!

Have you ever USED Flash before. My comp played like three frames of it and almost froze. What I mean is, it could only process enough to show what was happening like three times. It has NEVER done that before.

Maybe if you cut out the quaking background, the fire, and the smoke it would work. Please do that.

College University pt 8 College University pt 8

Awesome... Awesome-Awesome.

The reason that a lot of the reviewers are giving this movie surprisingly low marks (well, relatively low anyway) is because this movie is of such high quality that they are not viewing it as a flash movie. This flash is so good that it transcends flash movie status and falls into the lofty category of "animated short."

You know those old cartoon shows that show a bunch of mini cartoons? You know what I mean, like the Cartoon Cartoon Show on Cartoon Network and Oh Yeah! Cartoons on Nickelodeon. This show needs to be on something like that... only focused towards an older demographic, of course.

A huge amount of cartoons from those anthology shows got to become their own cartoons such as the Fairly Odd Parents and Powerpuff Girls... but perhaps that's a bad example. Nickelodeon is notorious for cancelling brilliant shows (Ren & Stimpy, Invader ZIM) and Cartoon Network may be turning to the dark side soon... Even Family Guy, a decidedly similar tv show got the axe.

I think this series of animated shorts has a happy home here on the Internet with little to no restrictions and rules. So, the last thing it needs is to be persecuted by viewers who can't appreciate what they have.

Grand Theft Boner Grand Theft Boner

I'm kinda torn, actually...

First of all let me say that the helicopter scene was one of the coolest things I've heard in a while. I'm just talking about the audio here, but it actually sounded like a team of helicopters were blasting "Always Something There to Remind Me" over a city. It actually made me like that song, which I hadn't heard since I was like 4.

Although, yeah that was cool... why? At first, I thought 'cool, they're explaining why video games have music playing all the time, nice.' But, wait.... GTA doesn't have music playing all the time, only when you're in a car...

Also there was no plot... which, yeah I know was your point... but you could have at least put more cool stuff in there. A hooker maybe?

Anyway, I just think more could have been done... A LOT more... but in terms of quality over quantity, geatt job!

tyrannis xiv tyrannis xiv

Dag yo!!!1 Dis shit be tight

I was like chillin when i sees dis. I sees more tho.. I sees more than you know, bizitch. i sees more than god...

(2004) The Klaymation (2004) The Klaymation

You've done it again!

Wow. Having only done Flash, I can't truly relate, but I was really paying attention to all the different "special effects" that went into this one. It doesn't matter that it wasn't as funny as some of your other ones. The important thing is that you proved your point. Klaymation is hard. And you did it beautifully!

As for you viewers reading this, I suggest you watch this movie very carefully. Ask yourself: "Could I do this?"

MINI STIX MINI STIX

Good Job

I really liked your syncing and your creativity in deaths. However they were sticks, and "mini stix" at that. Also, when one guy was attacking, the other just stood there and took it. That just didn't look good. Other than that your animation was pretty tight.